Dr. John Fritz DPM, FACFAS
Dr. John Fritz graduated Magna Cum Laude from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1990. He completed his surgical training at East Orange General Hospital, East Orange, NJ where he served as Chief Resident in 1992. Dr. Fritz is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society. Dr. Fritz is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Fritz practices all aspects of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery with expertise in the treatment of chronic heel pain. Dr. Fritz was one of the first to perform an Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy in New Jersey. Dr. Fritz is the recipient of the Nurses Choice Award by NJ Monthly.
114 West Mt Pleasant Ave.
Livingston, NJ 07039
- BA in Biology – Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Graduated Magna Cum Laude – Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Chief Resident 1990-1992 – East Orange General Hospital, East Orange, NJ
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Barnabas Health (Livingston, NJ)
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton (Hamilton, NJ)
- Short Hills Surgery Center (Millburn, NJ)
- The Surgery Center at Capital Health – Hamilton (Hamilton, NJ)