Dr. Keith Blicht DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Keith Blicht graduated with honors from Scholl College Podiatric Medicine in 1991. He completed his Podiatric Surgical Residency at East Orange General Hospital, East Orange, NJ and Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ where he served as the Chief Resident in 1993. He is board-certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. Dr. Blicht served as the team Podiatrist for the Metrostars and New York Red Bulls soccer teams. Dr. Blicht practices all aspect of Podiatry with special interest in sports medicine. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society. Dr. Blicht is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Blicht is the recipient of NJ Monthly Nurses Choice Award.
114 West Mt Pleasant Ave.
Livingston, NJ 07039
- BS in Biology – Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Resident 1991-1992 – East Orange General Hospital, East Orange, NJ
- Chief Resident 1992-1993 – Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Barnabas Health (Livingston, NJ)
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton (Hamilton, NJ)
- Short Hills Surgery Center (Millburn, NJ)
- The Surgery Center at Capital Health – Hamilton (Hamilton, NJ)